Installing the Extended Version
Once you purchase the plugin you will receive an email with a link to download the extended version's files. You must unzip this file (it should be labeled UNZIP_FIRST). Inside you will find a readme file and a zip containing the extended version files.
If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder. If you do not get the files within 1-2 hours, post here and we will send you the file directly ASAP.
To install the extended version:
- Deactivate the plugin from the WordPress admin (You will not lose any data)
- Use an FTP program to put the extended version files DIRECTLY OVER THE FREE VERSION FILES.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress admin.
- That's it! Check out the installation video if you have any trouble.
Installing the Free Version
Installing the free version is like installing any other WordPress plugin.
- Unzip the plugin and upload it to your site's wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate Easy Restaurant Menu Manager through the "plugins" area in your WordPress dashboard.
- A new menu item called "Manage Menus" will appear in your dashboard navigation. You can go there to start creating menus, categories and items.