Installing the Extended Version
Once you purchase the plugin you will receive an email with a link to download the extended version's files. You must unzip this file (it should be labeled UNZIP_FIRST). Inside you will find a readme file and a zip containing the extended version files.
If you do not receive the email, check your spam folder. If you do not get the files within 1-2 hours, post here and we will send you the file directly ASAP.
To install the extended version:
- Deactivate the plugin from the WordPress admin (You will not lose any data)
- Use an FTP program to put the extended version files DIRECTLY OVER THE FREE VERSION FILES.
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress admin.
- That's it! Check out the installation video for another one of our plugins that uses the same upgrade method if you have any trouble.
Installing the Free Version
Installing the free version is like installing any other WordPress plugin.
- Unzip the plugin and upload it to your site's wp-content/plugins folder.
- Activate Drug Interaction Data through the "plugins" area in your WordPress dashboard.